Creating a course is the first step toward using WebAssign to manage your class assignments. You will want to create a new course for each term. Please note, do not change the end times of an old course to use it for next semester. Instead, create a new course and propagate assignments over.
To create a course:
1) From the toolbar, click Create > Course.
3) Complete the Textbooks section. When selecting your textbook, choose the correct title and edition, and select the check box to certify that you are using the textbook in your class.
4) Complete the Communication section. Select Enabled for each of the communication types you want to allow.
5) Click Next.
6) Label and identify meeting days and times for the course sections you created.
7) Click Save. You can add sections to a course during the course creation process, or after you create the course by clicking Edit Class Info and then Add Section.
For a more detailed description of setting up your course please refer to our online help guide.