We are pleased to announce the release of our latest version of the Blackboard Building Block™! This enhanced Version 2.0 provides new functionality to meet current users’ growing needs, and includes the ability:
- · for LTI-compliant single sign-on
- · to synchronize Blackboard course rosters to linked WebAssign courses
- · to synchronize student grades from WebAssign directly to the Blackboard Gradebook
- · to select a textbook when creating a WebAssign course created through Blackboard
- · to create a linked WebAssign course from within Blackboard
“Our latest Building Block greatly enhances the experience for our users at Blackboard-adopting institutions,” said Mark Santee, director of marketing for WebAssign. “By eliminating the manual download of grades from WebAssign to be later uploaded into Blackboard, we’ve not only simplified the process but have saved faculty considerable time otherwise spent doing administrative tasks.”
The new integration was released as Blackboard hosted its BbWorld 2012 Conference last week in New Orleans. For more information about utilizing this newest release please visit our online instructor guide.